We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information-gathering and sharing practices.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
- When you access or otherwise use our website, application, other hardware or software, products, etc., collectively known hereafter as ‘services’, we collect and store your basic personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, secure, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide better products and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our services to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our services. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website and other services. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Sharing of personal information
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.